Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com
Elegant two bedroom four bathroom house for sale in agios theodoros, larnaca
HouseThe property has an area of 86sqm and comprises of an open plan living/dining room with kitchen and a guest toilet on the ground floor and two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor. The property enjoys the use of an uncovered parking space, a small yard and of the communal swimming pool. Split units and double glazed windows are installed. The immediate area of the property comprises of residential and touristic developments with great accessibility via the motorway.
- Off-road parking
- Fendi Furniture
Larnaca, Greek Lárnax, Turkish Lârnaka, or Iskele, is a port town in southeastern Republic of Cyprus. The modern town overlays much of ancient Citium, founded by the Mycenaeans in the 13th century BCE. Larnaca's port was enlarged in 1974 after Turkish intervention closed the island's main port at Famagusta. The town is known for its schools, which include the American Academy (1908) Larnacas International Airport opened in 1974 as a temporary facility after Nicosia's airport closed. The surrounding region is largely agricultural, with potatoes and potatoes exported through the port.
Read more about properties
- Resale one bedroom three bathroom hotel for sale in tremithousa, paphos
- Furnished one bedroom detached villa for sale in laneia, limassol
- Beach front one bedroom three bathroom detached house for sale in mazotos, larnaca
- Unfurnished hotel for sale in moni, limassol
- Brand new one bedroom single bathroom semi detached villa for sale in alassa, limassol
- Unfurnished three bedroom one bathroom bungalow for sale in paramali, limassol
- Seaview three bedroom restaurant for sale in agios konstantinos, limassol
- Renovated three bedroom semi detached villa for sale in agios dimitrios, limassol