Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com
Traditional three bedroom single bathroom detached villa for sale in parekklisia, limassol
Detached villaLovely 1 bedroom first floor detached villa located in a well maintained complex within a short walk to the main road of T.O.K where one can find lots of restaurants, taverns, bars and supermarket. Just a short drive from the Kings Avenue Mall and the lighthouse beach. The renovation, i.e. tiling, new kitchen, luxury bath, W/C, new extractor fan and wash basin, cupboards in the bedroom, ceiling in the bathroom and painting. Also new boiler, solar panels and water tank. Roof insulation with guarantee 2 years.
- B+ Energy Saving Certificate
- Utility Room
- City Center
Limassol is the second largest city in the Republic of Cyprus. It lies on Akrotiri Bay, on the southern coast, southwest of Nicosia. Richard I the Lion-Heart landed there in 1191 and was married to Berengaria of Navarre in the chapel of a castle fortress, now a regional museum. After the Genoese seizure of Famagusta in 1372, the port's fortunes increased. But damage from numerous incursions between 1414 and 1426, the Turkish invasion of 1570, and a disastrous earthquake had reduced its population to 150 by 1815. Its resurgence dates from the end of the 19th century, when the island came under British administration. Limassol's bustling port exports wines, beverages, fruits, and vegetables.
Read more about properties
- Furnished three bedroom maisonette for sale in polis, paphos
- Three bedroom two bathroom business for sale in tochni, larnaca
- Elegant two bedroom shop for sale in pegia, paphos
- Resale single bedroom apartment for sale in stroumpi, paphos
- Resale villa for holiday let in yeni jami, nicosia
- Seaview one bedroom penthouse for sale in ypsonas, limassol
- Resale four bedroom studio for exchange in kato paphos, paphos
- Resale single bedroom condo for short term rent in ayios ioannis, nicosia