Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com
Resale one bedroom three bathroom property for exchange in kato platres, limassol
PropertyThe property has an area of 67sqm and consists of an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. It enjoys the exclusive right of use of a parking space on the ground floor. The Platres, limassol area is a well-developed tourist destination with an extensive selection of hotels, shops, restaurants, supermarkets and other facilities.
- VRV Air conditioning
- Central Heating
Limassol is the second largest city in the Republic of Cyprus. It lies on Akrotiri Bay, on the southern coast, southwest of Nicosia. Richard I the Lion-Heart landed there in 1191 and was married to Berengaria of Navarre in the chapel of a castle fortress, now a regional museum. After the Genoese seizure of Famagusta in 1372, the port's fortunes increased. But damage from numerous incursions between 1414 and 1426, the Turkish invasion of 1570, and a disastrous earthquake had reduced its population to 150 by 1815. Its resurgence dates from the end of the 19th century, when the island came under British administration. Limassol's bustling port exports wines, beverages, fruits, and vegetables.
Read more about properties
- Resale three bedroom restaurant for rent in lageia, larnaca
- First line four bedroom single bathroom semi detached villa for sale in ayios kassianos, nicosia
- Traditional one bedroom one bathroom detached villa for sale in omorfita, nicosia
- Ground floor single bedroom residential project for sale in st. luke, nicosia
- Brand new two bedroom shop for sale in paramali, limassol
- Seaview single bedroom two bathroom restaurant for sale in st. constantine & helen, nicosia
- Amazing location plot for sale in spitali, limassol
- First line single bedroom one bathroom maisonette for sale in dromolaxia, larnaca