Our website has been moved.
Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com

Beach front one bedroom three bathroom semi detached villa for sale in anarita, paphos

Beach front one bedroom three bathroom semi detached villa for sale in anarita, paphos - image coming soon
€339,055

Semi detached villa

This well-maintained development is located in the beautiful countryside of Anarita, paphos, just a short walk to the village center. Anarita, paphos is a lively village. It has many restaurants, pubs, supermarkets and also offers family activities. Pafos town, with its many amenities, is just a short drive away and the local sandy beaches of Coral Bay are within a 5-minute drive. The development is set against a backdrop of beautiful hillsides that offer amazing sea views. Residents enjoy access to two outdoor pools, one for children’s pool, with paved relaxation area, sunbeds, and parasols. This amazing resale furnished top floor 1 bedroom semi detached villa has an open plan living/dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Patio doors from the living area lead out to a covered good sized balcony offering magnificent views to the sea. One double bedroom and a family bathroom conclude the property. The semi detached villa also features double glazing, A/C units, and solar panels.

Additional Details

  • Smart Home
  • Second Floor
  • Top Floor
  • Rental Income
  • Stone Exterior
  • Covered Veranda
  • 2 Stories
  • Home Cinema
  • Equipped Kitchen
  • Jungle View

Anarita, paphos

About Paphos

Paphos is the name of two ancient cities that were the precursors of the modern town. The older ancient city (Greek: Palaipaphos) was located at modern Pírgos (Kouklia) New Paphos was 10 miles (16 km) farther west, and together with Ktima together form modern Pafos. In Hellenic times it was second only to Salamis in extent and influence among the states of Cyprus. The modern town began to grow only after the British occupation in 1878. The harbour, centre of the city's life, was improved in 1908 and 1959 but remains too small to handle large commercial traffic and thus serves only an active local fishing fleet.