Our website has been moved.
Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com

Resale two bedroom two bathroom property for sale in tombs of the kings, paphos

Resale two bedroom two bathroom property for sale in tombs of the kings, paphos - image coming soon
€475,402

Property

The 2-bedroom property is part of a project situated in beautiful Kings, paphos at the province of Limassol. Its 30 minutes’ drive away from Limassol, 40 minutes from Larnaca, 50 minutes from Nicosia and 40 minutes from Troodos. The village is surrounded by mountains at an altitude of 600m over the sea, located in valleys and between two river deltas. A visitor reaching there will be captivated at first glance with the village’s picturesqueness and its green landscape. For the nature lovers, there plenty of opportunities for walking and routes within green landscapes, and many others that will offer you moments of joy and relaxation. The project is a much-studied work that was erected at the entrance of the village Arakapas, next to one of the two rivers. It is a mixed residential development with 14 flats (studio, 1, and 2 bedrooms). It is a project which certainly covers all the needs for permanent and holiday home, with excellent architecture functionality and sufficient data from naturel stone, wood and natural tiles.

Additional Details

  • Emergency Exit
  • BBQ
  • Central
  • Jungle View
  • Utility Room
  • Covered Veranda
  • Security
  • Indoor Pool
  • Covered Parking
  • Ensuite

Kings, paphos

About Paphos

Paphos is the name of two ancient cities that were the precursors of the modern town. The older ancient city (Greek: Palaipaphos) was located at modern Pírgos (Kouklia) New Paphos was 10 miles (16 km) farther west, and together with Ktima together form modern Pafos. In Hellenic times it was second only to Salamis in extent and influence among the states of Cyprus. The modern town began to grow only after the British occupation in 1878. The harbour, centre of the city's life, was improved in 1908 and 1959 but remains too small to handle large commercial traffic and thus serves only an active local fishing fleet.