Our website has been moved.
Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com

Seaview three bedroom one bathroom detached house for sale in yeroskipou, paphos

Seaview three bedroom one bathroom detached house for sale in yeroskipou, paphos - image coming soon
€237,915

Detached house

A spacious first-floor detached house located within easy walking distance to the village centre and an array of restaurants, shops and recreational facilities. This property briefly comprises of 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom and an open plan living-dining area. The kitchen leads out to a rear sunny balcony with mountain views. Additionally, the detached house benefits from a large communal swimming pool, allocated covered parking and extra storage space. A glass-fronted elevator serves all levels including the basement parking area. Yeroskipou, paphos boasts an abundance of modern-day facilities and yet has lost none of its charms as a traditional Cypriot village. Its proximity to Paphos town and International Airport ensures that detached house village is a popular choice with locals and visitors alike. Yeroskipou, paphos is famous for its rare 5 domed Church, traditional pottery and “Cyprus delights”. Yeroskipou, paphos long, sandy beach has been awarded the accolade of ‘blue flag’ status and offers bathers a choice of cafes, bars and recreational facilities.

Additional Details

  • Top Floor
  • 2 Stories
  • A+ Energy Saving Certificate
  • Close to school
  • Sutiable for permanent residency
  • Master Bedroom
  • Ensuite
  • Elevator

Yeroskipou, paphos

About Paphos

Paphos is the name of two ancient cities that were the precursors of the modern town. The older ancient city (Greek: Palaipaphos) was located at modern Pírgos (Kouklia) New Paphos was 10 miles (16 km) farther west, and together with Ktima together form modern Pafos. In Hellenic times it was second only to Salamis in extent and influence among the states of Cyprus. The modern town began to grow only after the British occupation in 1878. The harbour, centre of the city's life, was improved in 1908 and 1959 but remains too small to handle large commercial traffic and thus serves only an active local fishing fleet.