Our website has been moved.
Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com

Large four bedroom two bathroom detached villa for sale in pyrgos, paphos

Large four bedroom two bathroom detached villa for sale in pyrgos, paphos - image coming soon
€389,787

Detached villa

A small, exclusive luxury development, consisting of one and two-bedroom ultra-modern detached villa boasting a large communal swimming pool, landscaped gardens and allocated parking. Each detached villa enjoys a spacious veranda with unobstructed views of Paphos coastline. The project is conveniently located within easy walking distance from Pyrgos, paphos village square and just a few minutes away from Kato Paphos with its array bars, restaurants and blue flag beach. This superb 1 bedroom detached villa further comprises of fully fitted designer kitchen with granite worktops, spacious reception room with double sliding doors opening onto a balcony with magnificent, unobstructed sea and mountain views. Located within easy walking distance to the site where the new Paphos University is to be constructed, therefore ensuring that this property is ideal for permanent residence, holiday retreat or for investment purposes. Pyrgos, paphos boasts an abundance of modern-day facilities and yet has lost none of its charms as a traditional Cypriot village. Its proximity to Paphos town and International Airport ensures that Pyrgos, paphos is a popular choice with locals and visitors alike. Pyrgos, paphos is famous for its rare 5 domed Church, traditional pottery and “Cyprus delights”. The sandy, blue flag beach of Pyrgos, paphos is just a short drive away.

Additional Details

  • Covered Veranda
  • Captial Gain
  • High Quality
  • Fendi Furniture
  • Jungle View
  • Fully Furnished
  • Close to the beach
  • B+ Energy Saving Certificate
  • Mature Garden
  • Pergola

Pyrgos, paphos

About Paphos

Paphos is the name of two ancient cities that were the precursors of the modern town. The older ancient city (Greek: Palaipaphos) was located at modern Pírgos (Kouklia) New Paphos was 10 miles (16 km) farther west, and together with Ktima together form modern Pafos. In Hellenic times it was second only to Salamis in extent and influence among the states of Cyprus. The modern town began to grow only after the British occupation in 1878. The harbour, centre of the city's life, was improved in 1908 and 1959 but remains too small to handle large commercial traffic and thus serves only an active local fishing fleet.