Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com
Resale two bedroom townhouse for holiday let in aglandjia, nicosia
TownhouseThe townhouse has an area of 67sqm and consists of an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. It enjoys the exclusive right of use of a parking space on the ground floor. The Aglandjia, nicosia area is a well-developed tourist destination with an extensive selection of hotels, shops, restaurants, supermarkets and other facilities.
- Close to amenities
- Fendi Furniture
- Walking distance to sea
Nicosia is the capital of the Republic of Cyprus and the archiep Episcopal seat of the Church of Cyprus. It was a kingdom in the 7th century BCE and has been a bishopric from the 4th century CE. It has been the seat of government of Cyprus since the 10th century. The Cathedral of St. Sophia was converted into the chief mosque of Cyprus in 1571. The city's walled fortifications did not prevent invasions by the Genoese in 1373, the Mamlūks in 1426, and the Turks in 1570. During the 20th century the city boundaries were extended beyond the existing circular Venetian walls and the old town within them was rebuilt. Part of the northern section of Nicosia, including the former international airport, has remained within the United Nations Forces in Cyprus operational boundary separating it from the Turkish Cypriot-administered areas. The Cyprus Museum in the city houses many archaeological treasures.
Read more about properties
- Ground floor condo for sale in delikipos, larnaca
- Resale four bedroom condo for sale in ortakeuy, nicosia
- Resale townhouse for sale in ayios kassianos, nicosia
- Two bedroom four bathroom business for sale in engomi, nicosia
- First line four bedroom single bathroom maisonette for sale in latsia, nicosia
- Furnished one bedroom property for sale in athienou, larnaca
- Two bedroom four bathroom commercial property for sale in tabakhane, nicosia
- Land for sale in agios athanasios, limassol