Our website has been moved.
Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com

Spacious four bedroom detached villa for sale in pyrgos, paphos

Spacious four bedroom detached villa for sale in pyrgos, paphos - image coming soon
€189,531

Detached villa

A spacious 1 bedroom detached villa located within easy walking distance to the village center and an array of restaurants, shops and recreational facilities. This property briefly comprises of 1 double bedrooms, family bathroom and an open plan living-dining area. The kitchen leads out to a rear balcony with mountain views. Additionally, the detached villa benefits from a large communal swimming pool, allocated covered parking and extra storage space. A glass-fronted elevator serves all levels including the basement parking area. Pyrgos, paphos boasts an abundance of modern-day facilities and yet has lost none of its charms as a traditional Cypriot village. Its proximity to Paphos town and International Airport ensures that detached villa village is a popular choice with locals and visitors alike. Pyrgos, paphos is famous for its rare 5 domed Church, traditional pottery and “Cyprus delights”. Pyrgos, paphos long, sandy beach has been awarded the accolade of ‘blue flag’ status and offers bathers a choice of cafes, bars and recreational facilities.

Additional Details

  • Jungle View
  • Sauna
  • AC Throughout
  • Stone Exterior
  • Pergola
  • Unfurnished
  • Roof Garden
  • VRV Air conditioning
  • Heated Pool
  • Jacuzzi

Pyrgos, paphos

About Paphos

Paphos is the name of two ancient cities that were the precursors of the modern town. The older ancient city (Greek: Palaipaphos) was located at modern Pírgos (Kouklia) New Paphos was 10 miles (16 km) farther west, and together with Ktima together form modern Pafos. In Hellenic times it was second only to Salamis in extent and influence among the states of Cyprus. The modern town began to grow only after the British occupation in 1878. The harbour, centre of the city's life, was improved in 1908 and 1959 but remains too small to handle large commercial traffic and thus serves only an active local fishing fleet.