Our website has been moved.
Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com

Water front four bedroom villa for sale in droushia, paphos

Water front four bedroom villa for sale in droushia, paphos - image coming soon
€254,728

Villa

Droushia, paphos is situated at the province of Limassol and at the distance of 25 km. Its 31 minutes drive away from Limassol, 40 minutes from Larnaca, 50 minutes from Nicosia and 40 minutes from Troodos. It is a beautiful village surrounded by mountains at an altitude of 600m over the sea, build in valleys and between two river deltas. For the nature lovers there plenty of opportunities for walking and routes within green landscapes, and many others that will offer you moments of joy and relaxation INCLUDED : All earthquake standards All walls with special materials for perfect heat and sound insulation Imported first quality sanitary ware and ceramics Kitchens, cabinets, counters, internal doors, all high quality All external doors and windows aluminum double glazing and electric shutters on the windows of the bedrooms Plumbing installation with plastic pipes PIP TO PIP type Solar system on the roof Provision for satellite antenna Fully electrical supplies Fully furnished Fully curtains and lights Fully air condition Communal garden

Additional Details

  • Mountain View
  • Dryer
  • Infinity Pool
  • Balcony
  • Jungle View
  • Off-road parking
  • Top Floor
  • Thermal Insulation
  • Emergency Exit
  • A Energy Saving Certificate

Droushia, paphos

About Paphos

Paphos is the name of two ancient cities that were the precursors of the modern town. The older ancient city (Greek: Palaipaphos) was located at modern Pírgos (Kouklia) New Paphos was 10 miles (16 km) farther west, and together with Ktima together form modern Pafos. In Hellenic times it was second only to Salamis in extent and influence among the states of Cyprus. The modern town began to grow only after the British occupation in 1878. The harbour, centre of the city's life, was improved in 1908 and 1959 but remains too small to handle large commercial traffic and thus serves only an active local fishing fleet.