Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com
Single bedroom two bathroom detached house for sale in omorfita, nicosia
Detached houseA detached house with an area of 626,60 sq.m., in Omorfita, nicosia.
- A Energy Saving Certificate
- Stone Exterior
- Audio System
Nicosia is the capital of the Republic of Cyprus and the archiep Episcopal seat of the Church of Cyprus. It was a kingdom in the 7th century BCE and has been a bishopric from the 4th century CE. It has been the seat of government of Cyprus since the 10th century. The Cathedral of St. Sophia was converted into the chief mosque of Cyprus in 1571. The city's walled fortifications did not prevent invasions by the Genoese in 1373, the Mamlūks in 1426, and the Turks in 1570. During the 20th century the city boundaries were extended beyond the existing circular Venetian walls and the old town within them was rebuilt. Part of the northern section of Nicosia, including the former international airport, has remained within the United Nations Forces in Cyprus operational boundary separating it from the Turkish Cypriot-administered areas. The Cyprus Museum in the city houses many archaeological treasures.
Read more about properties
- Resale two bedroom one bathroom house for exchange in meneou, larnaca
- Elegant two bedroom two bathroom warehouse for sale in neapoli, nicosia
- Beach front one bedroom two bathroom studio for sale in neo chorio, paphos
- Beach front three bedroom apartment for sale in tochni, larnaca
- One bedroom condo for sale in latsia, nicosia
- One bedroom restaurant for sale in tombs of the kings, paphos
- Renovated three bedroom one bathroom townhouse for sale in tremithousa, paphos
- Luxurious two bedroom detached house for sale in sotira, limassol