Please click here to search for more properties on our new website https://ilisters.com
Single bedroom single bathroom townhouse for sale in arsos, larnaca
Townhousetownhouse in Arsos, larnaca for sale The building ratio on the townhouse is 140% and a covered factor of 85% This really is a beautiful place to live and even as an investment to resale when built.
- Mature Garden
- Covered Veranda
- Roof Garden
Larnaca, Greek Lárnax, Turkish Lârnaka, or Iskele, is a port town in southeastern Republic of Cyprus. The modern town overlays much of ancient Citium, founded by the Mycenaeans in the 13th century BCE. Larnaca's port was enlarged in 1974 after Turkish intervention closed the island's main port at Famagusta. The town is known for its schools, which include the American Academy (1908) Larnacas International Airport opened in 1974 as a temporary facility after Nicosia's airport closed. The surrounding region is largely agricultural, with potatoes and potatoes exported through the port.
Read more about properties
- Luxurious property for sale in xylofagou, larnaca
- Elegant two bedroom one bathroom warehouse for sale in kellia, larnaca
- Elegant bungalow for sale in st. constantine & helen, nicosia
- Ground floor three bedroom penthouse for sale in kissonerga, paphos
- Spacious single bedroom commercial property for sale in spitali, limassol
- Luxury four bedroom single bathroom studio for sale in pyrga, larnaca
- Furnished three bedroom hotel for sale in karamanzade, nicosia
- Furnished single bedroom semi detached house for sale in xylofagou, larnaca